Excessive sweating is a common problem, especially of the palms, armpits and soles. It can be distressing and can have a serious impact on your life. In some cases, affected people avoid social contact with others because of embarrassment about the problem. However, the condition is usually treatable.
Although not a medically serious condition, excessive sweating can be distressing and embarrassing. For example, if you have bad palm sweating you tend to have a 'cold, sweaty handshake' and sweat may drip from your hands onto work documents, onto computer keyboards, etc. If you have bad armpit sweating, you may become embarrassed by the frequent 'wet-patch' that develops on clothes under your arms. You may need to change clothes during the day. You may avoid social contact or avoid doing sports because of embarrassment about the condition.
An estimated 40% of the World's population suffer with problematic sweating at some point in their lives.
Perspi-Guard Antiperspirant-Treatment is the solution. It is a UK Product and is now available in Malta.
Many people do not realise that a simple, topical application, once or twice a week of a specialist antiperspirant such as Perspi Guard, will control even the most severe cases of Hyperhidrosis. Perspi-Guard® Max Strength Antiperspirant has been clinically proven to stop excessive sweat and odour for up to 5 days, from just one
application. After 10 years research and development, Perspi-Guard® is more effective and less irritating than anything you have tried before.
? Dermatologically tested, clinically proven
? 1 application lasts up to 5 days
? 50ml bottle lasts up to 6 months
? Use on underarms, hands, feet & body
? Does NOT stain or leave marks on clothing
? For men & women
? 100% waterproof
Guaranteed to work or your money back
Instructions for use:
· Apply to clean, dry skin. Therefore, wipe the skin dry with a towel or dry flannel before applying. Must be applied at night last thing before bed when the sweat glands are less likely to be as active. Allow a few minutes for product to dry before making contact with clothes or sheets.
· Do not shave the area 24 hours before or after use.
· Avoid getting it in the eyes, and do not apply on broken or inflamed skin.
· Apply every 24-48 hours until the condition improves. Then apply only once a week, depending on response.
· Treatment can be continued indefinitely. You may only need to apply it once a week to keep the sweating totally under control.